The kids enjoyed going through the Draper temple, so we decided to cap off our time with Kennedy up at the Oquirrh Hills Temple in West Jordan. We were not disappointed. It was beautiful. I was worried about Cord screaming or being loud inside the temple, but he was soooo good. Not only was he quiet, but he folded his arms while sitting in the stroller through most of our tour. He would even tell the kids to "shhhhhh" and then he would stick his finger up his nose. I was amazed at how reverent he was. Mason said that he liked the feeling inside the temple, so did I. After our time at the temple we had to drop Kennedy off at her Aunts house. She is spending the next week with her Anderson cousins. I felt like I was leaving one of my own kids behind. I know she'll have fun but we miss having her with us. She is such a good kid. I tried to convince her mom to let me have her, but I think she is missed at her own home. We still have a lot of things left on our list so we'll have to do them with her next year :)
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment