This is Brianna's first best friend ever, McKenna (picture taken July 2008). They were 1 when we moved by them in Ivins. As soon as they could play, they were inseparable. We were so sad when they moved up to northern Utah. But whenever we can we stop by for a visit. They pick up right where they left off even if it's a year since we had seen her.
McKenna is starting her 2nd bout of Leukemia. We just found out that they are going to have a fund raiser/ 5K race for her family. I have never run anywhere but occasionally get mildly tempted to start. This may be the perfect opportunity. We are toying with the idea of coming up as a family to support the Davies family. The girls want save up any money they can earn to donate (they just need some babysitting clients here). But I wanted to put her website up for anyone who feels like they can donate a little bit to their cause. I can't even imagine having to pay for all those medical costs for a 2nd time. UGGG!
http://www.mckennacan.com/index.html
No comments:
Post a Comment