Monday, August 31, 2009

Going through old pictures

I haven't had much to blog about this week since school started. We are still trying to work out all the kinks getting the kids to school and back. The traffic at the schools is horrible and I'm still working out the best ways to get there and back, especially when I'm tired.

This past week, whenever I have some free time, I've been going through old photos. I'm getting back into scrapbooking and getting ready for the scrapbook expo in 2 weeks that Brenda and I are escaping to. There are good and bad things about looking at past pictures. I have been reliving a lot of good memories, but then I'm sad to see how much my kids are changing and growing up. Even Chelsea commented, "I thought I still looked the same" when she compared herself in her old pics. Here's one from Christmas 2007, when my baby looked like a baby. See what I mean?

No comments: