We cut a hole in the back, took out all the stuffing, and filled the doll full of rice. Her head is really heavy and floppy now, I guess it's just like a real baby in that way. She even preformed the procedure in the legs. Then Chelsea sewed the baby back up, making sure to make the stitches small so she doesn't scar. I don't know if it's 10 lbs but we don't know what else to do. The baby gets weighed on monday and we'll see how well we did. We may have to put weights in her diaper if we need to add more weight.
Chelsea named the baby Joyce. Do you really think that pretending to be a mom for one week will convince any of the kids to wait until they are older to become parents? I don't think so. It's not like the dolly will keep you up at night, make your body hurt, or change your life forever. But I guess it's fun to see her playing with dolls again.
No comments:
Post a Comment