Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Love



We had a quick trip back home this weekend and our main objective was to play with the newest cousin. My sister had a beautiful baby this week and we immediately fell in love with Isaac Samuel. You forget how little they come and how precious they are. I had to pry this baby out of Chelsea's arms. She tried to get her aunt to let her keep him for her week long parenting project for health. It would be a lot funner to carry around this cute thing instead of a doll. But we couldn't think of a good option for feeding him. So we had to leave him with his mother. Mason and Brianna also couldn't get enough of him. Cord loved to come and touch him and would say "awww", then was easily distracted with the toys. I had still considered Cord a baby until I snuggled him after the newborn. My baby has grown!

The kids decided that we needed to have another baby, and I loved snuggling him in my arms. However, we are done, no going back, the end! As much as I love babies, there is no way I could do what I'm doing and take care of 5 kids. I guess I'll eventually have to start working with the babies at work to take care of my baby fix. As much as I loved holding him, I did enjoy my night of uninterrupted sleep :)


2 comments:

Angela said...

Soooo Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Linz said...

So cute!! you do forget how small they come! Wow!