Out ward was having a one night camp out up on Mount Charleston to end the summer. I realized that we haven't been camping as a family since before Cord was born. We have a tent but didn't even know what condition it was in. This was a great opportunity for Cord's first camp out. He was so excited to be able to sleep in a tent outside. That's the only reason the kids even agreed to do it. Then I left the camera in the car and didn't get many pictures (shocker for me I know). Cord loved to wander around the camp site and I just followed him around. But then sometimes I would turn around and he would be gone so it was little stressful at times. He loved finding sticks that he could throw in the fire and was disappointed that he was to little to go across the rope bridge. Mike was able to take his bike and do a 20 mile bike ride on the mountain roads early saturday morning. It was nice to be able to escape the heat that Vegas has been having the last week and be together before we headed back to school.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
1 comment:
I remember last years ward camp out and the gayle force winds we experienced. That was the last camp out I told Anthony I would go on. I hate camping.
Post a Comment