Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cord at the dentist & random pics

Time to take all the kids to the dentist but this was the first time that Cord was actually getting his teeth "tickled". We've had little "happy visits" before where the dentist counts his teeth, but this was his first cleaning. I was so proud of him, he did so good. I loved the glasses they put on him so the light wouldn't get in his eyes. At the end of his visit he hopped off the chair and shouted "I did it!" and raced to the treasure chest for his prize. Then he said to me, "now that my teeth are clean can I go to school?" He's been bugging me for a couple weeks now about going back to school. Poor kid, still has 2 more weeks to go.





Cord is still Chester's buddy. We are in the car taking Chester to get his haircut.

Summer fun can be so exhausting!! I'm surprised that Cord has used the pool more this summer than the other kids. He is asking me everyday if he can get in. We have really enjoyed our first summer with the pool!


No comments: