
"Cord, leave Chester alone! Your giving him too much love."
"No too much love"
Poor Chester, he has to deal with Cord everyday. He loves this dog so much, too much sometimes. Chester will let him hug him but then will start growling to let him know that it's enough. What makes this even funnier is that Cord does not like to pass out hugs or kisses to anyone. I usually have to beg for one hug when I tuck him in and if I sneak in a kiss on his cheek then he'll wipe it off and chastise me. But he has no problem passing out kisses to Chester. Today I found Chester asleep behind the couch, probably hiding from Cord. hahaha.
1 comment:
I love cocker spaniels. I had a cocker growing up and I loved her so much. Looks like she is getting lots of love from Cord.
Post a Comment