Monday, January 24, 2011

Just so tired

In the afternoon, if Cord has been quiet for a little while I usually find him like this.....





He just falls asleep while he is playing. I guess he still kind of needs a nap in the afternoon but doesn't want to admit it.

I was thinking that the deadline for starting school was that you had to be 5 by the end of december and that would mean that he would start kindergarten in the fall. I was using this assumption to try to finally get to a day shift position. I found out this week that the deadline is actually September 24th. That means another year of pre-school and I don't know what that means as far as me working days. I guess we'll see how things pan out this summer. I'm totally depressed thinking that I have to stay on nights for another year and a half. I'm sooooo ready to not be tired all the time. When I really step back and analyze the situation, I guess he really isn't ready for kindergarten yet, especially when he falls asleep in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Colby & Brenda said...

I feel your pain, and also have a year and half on nights. i have worked the last 4 weekends, due to trades and stuff, and still have this one coming up as my normal one on... then back to my regular schedule. I am tired of not going to church, i am tired of being tired, and I am tired of being onery all the time... hopefully that will change anyway... can't wait to see you on the 4th... coming soon.. (well, not soon enuf, but getting there..)