It was a perfect day. We were surrounded by family today as Mason received the Aaronic Priesthood. My grandma came down with my parents and Mike's parents came down yesterday. My sister also brought down her family. I loved having our home filled with family and kids running around. After church we had Mason's favorite food - spagetti.
A couple of funny things happened at church. First, when the Bishop presented him in Sacrament meeting he forgot to have the congregation sustain him so he could get the Priesthood. So Mason had to stand up in his seat after the sacrament for a sustaining vote. When it was all affirmative Mason made a fist and whispered "YES". They planned to confirm him during priesthood. While we were gathered, one of the councilers was talking about the difference between getting keys and being ordained to the Priesthood. He asked if anyone here had "keys". Cord raised his hand and said so clearly "I have keys". I told you he was funny.

1 comment:
congratulations Mason!
Post a Comment