A day that will go down in the history books as the day that my oldest child became a licensed driver in Nevada. She took her daddy's car for the test because it was the one that he taught her how to do the paralle parking in. I took her down to the DMV and had to sit and wait. It was an unnerving feeling knowing that it was all up to her, there was nothing more I could do for her at that point. She came back with the biggest smile on her face. SO EXCITED! It has been nice these past couple of weeks to have another driver in the house. She loves to run errands and take Brianna around. We don't let her go to far though. She still has a few things to learn. And I'm sure things will be nicer when she has her own car. That will have to wait for awhile though. I'm really proud of her accomplishment!
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment