
My baby finally turned 4 today. He's been arguing with me for months now that he is 4 so now it's official. I tell him that he's such a big boy but he responds, "No, I a short boy." Gotta love that kid. To celebrate his big day, we invited the kids from our primary class over for a Christmas party. We also invited Cords little friends, Matt and Cam to party with us. We made fun craft projects like decorating our goody bags with snowman stickers and jingle bell necklaces. Then they decorated cookies to take home to their families. We had lots of fun games planned but didn't get to do all of them. It was a fun celebration. After the party, Cord got to open his presents. Tonight we celebrated some more as a family with a dinosaur cake that Cord picked out. Got to love birthdays.

YUMMY CAKE! It's finger licking good!
1 comment:
time flies when you're having fun. I can hardly believe he is 4.... crazy. love the cake...
Post a Comment