That which does not kill me, only serves to make me stronger
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Scrapbook USA
It's time for our annual trek up to SLC for our scrapbook expo. But this time we expanded our posse. Melissa and Shelley joined us and Shelley's sister, Cindy, flew in from Reno to spend the weekend with us. It was so much fun. This time Brenda and I took some of the classes that were offered. We wanted to learn more about digital scrapbooking. So while I didn't get as many pages done that I normally do, I really enjoyed the classes and felt it was great to get me started in the digital world. I'm not ready to go 100% digital, but I'm hoping it will be good to help me get caught up. So we scrapped, shopped, and laughed ourselves silly. Brenda and I even won some prizes this time. We got to SLC by 10:00 on Friday and stayed until midnight. Thanks to Melissa, we got a hotel room really cheap. Apparently there were some snoring issues that night so it made it a little difficult for people to sleep, but all I'm saying is that I was SUPER tired and slept great. The snoring didn't bother me :). We headed back to the expo Saturday morning by 8:30 and stayed until 6:00. We got back to St. George a little after 1:00 am. It was a quick trip but so much fun. I got 13 two page layouts put together and did these 3 cute digital pages in the classes. The teacher made it so easy, I just hope I can remember everything.
2 comments:
no mention of a busy busy shopper?! I had a blast...and I slept great too! Thanks for the invite!
I'm chuckling right now--run times :)
Post a Comment