Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandparents day


Before we left Salt Lake we took some time for me to stop at the gravesite of my grandparents. I am also thinking about my grandma's birthday coming up on the 23rd. So I found these beautiful fall flowers for her. It was nice to be there for a few minutes and take some time to think about them. It was a little difficult for me to go up to SLC knowing that she wasn't there. I didn't go see her everytime I went up there, but it was always nice to know that she was there. I remember as a child going to this cemetery a lot to put flowers on the gravesites of my uncles. It was important to grandma that there were fresh flowers there as much as possible. So I wanted to return the favor. Miss you grandma!

No comments: