It's hard to believe that my baby girl turned 18 today. Old enough to vote in the presidential election. Since she had plans on her actual birthday, we took her out to dinner last wednesday to her favorite place, Famous Daves. Then we grabbed some dessert at Yogurtland. Yummy!
This morning the kids spent time doing service projects as part of youth conference. Then Chelsea and Jen took off so Chelsea could get ready for her date with Kelly. Jen curled her hair really cute so I HAD to take lots of pictures of her. :) She was looking so beautiful and grown up.
I took her down to pick her birthday cake (red velvet) and we happened to be there the same time as her seminary teacher who was picking up a little cake for her too. Chelsea also got to open her present from Grandma Story. It was an amazing lap quilt. She loves all the colors. I know it's something she'll cherish as she cuddles in it in college. She loves how it also smells like her grandma!
Since she was out late on her birthday, we had cake with the family today.
Happy Birthday Chelsea!! I hope all your hopes and wishes come true.




No comments:
Post a Comment