Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cord visits "the city"

Cord is always asking to go to "the city" when he see's the big buildings on the strip in the distance.  My Aunt Teri came into town and they wanted to go see some of the sites downtown.  At the last minute I decided to take Cord with us. I thought I'd regret that later because he doesn't like to walk a lot and I worried he would want to do what we were doing and throw a fit but he was a little trooper through the whole night.  We started walking through the MGM to get to the M&M World. 





We watched a cute 3D movie about how the red M&M lost his M in Vegas and had to find it again.




 

Next we headed over to the Belligio to check out the conversatory and the water fountain shows.  It was all decorated in a fall theme and a talking tree that was watching us.  Cord was fasinated with all of the sites and loved the water show.  Afterwards he shouted out "That was GREAT!". 




No comments: