Monday, June 4, 2012

New Game

Cord is so super creative.  He developed this fun game all by himself and played it all afternoon.  I was happy to contribute several empty mountain dew bottles that he lined up on the fireplace like "bowling".  Then he went upsairs and found his bow and arrow to shoot them down.  He got really good and smashing them down.  He'd try different things like getting the sprite bottle that was on top of the gataoade first.  Then he'd clear the bottom row, then get the other ones.  Best (cheap) game he's ever come up with.  His shots are better than his brothers. 






His "YES I got them" manly face!









I love the one on one tme with Cord, even though he has so much more energy that me.  Even tonight he was begging to play tag with anyone, but we are all old party poopers who can't keep up with a 5 yr old. 

No comments: