Here's the great cake that Brianna baked for me. She put 16 candles on it because we just didn't have 40 candles.
The one thing I wanted to do to celebrate was go see the movie Brave with all the family. We are missing Mason though. :( The movie was great. I hope the kids don't ever find a witch and turn me into a bear though.
Cord gets the most out of our birthday celebrations. He likes to help blow out the candles. Often he has to do it several times.
I was then showered with gifts. These signs were from my parents.
Chelsea was also very thoughtful. She gave me a beautiful card and a cupcake charm to represent her on my pandora bracelet.
The best gift of all was that Mike restored my satellite radio in my car. He said "now you can listen to Radio Disney again" He knows me so well. :) I love the satellite radio because I can see the name of the songs as well as who is singing it and there are so many stations I can get when I travel. Mike is always thoughtful when it comes to giving gifts. He really listens and takes mental notes throughout the year. I wish I was as good at that as he was. I teased him that the main reason he got this for me was so that he didn't have to wrap anything. He didn't deny it.


No comments:
Post a Comment