Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm so lucky to be a mom

I love that my kids are older and are thinking of their own ideas for Mother's day.  They did spoil me today.  Mason (enlisting the help of his dad) made me a yummy breakfast. 


Cord made a fun gift at preschool.  He created the flower pot and had some flower seeds for us to plant together.  I just hope something grows because Im NOT known for my green thumb.



"I love my mom because she goes swmming with me".  He then drew a picture of a pool and a big X which means he can't go in the pool without his mommy. 


Since that was the one thing that Cord loves about his mom, we decided to all go swimming after church.  :)






Chelsea surprised me with these beautiful flowers and a fun card that all the kids signed.  She also got me the movie "We bought a zoo".  So we ended the evening with movie night.  Later that night I found an awesome homemade card under my pillow from Brianna that said some very nice, thoughtful things.


Ready for movie night with our popcorn and orange julius.  I'm so lucky to have 4 fabulous kids and I appreciated how they showed their love to me today!

No comments: