Cord's preschool class has been studying how baby chicks grow from eggs in these special incubators. Cord is always telling me about it but doesn't know when they'll hatch. When I took him to school yesterday we had discovered that one had already hatched. The kids were really excited.
Knowing what they are studying in class because very helpful the other day when I saw this......
Cord is burried deep inside these two inflatable inner tubes. When I asked him what was going on, he replied that he was a baby chick in an incubator and was going to hatch in a "surprise amount of days". So I had to wait, and wait, and pretend to go to sleep, then wake up 3 times before I saw the egg start to "crack".
A baby boy chick slowly emerged from his egg and told me his name was "Buster". The baby chick hopped all over the backyard until it got back into the egg and we started the game all over again. He has a great imagination.
No comments:
Post a Comment