So I brought in 2012 like I always do, at work. I was rocking the party all night long and it was WILD! :) Actually it was normally busy night, nothing too out of the norm. I work with some fun people. We had a pop luck dinner and Toni brought party hats so we took some fun pictures. We were able to see all of the fireworks they light off of the casinos from the windows of the hospital.



The girls are old enough to go out and party on their own. They each had plans with their friends and then ended up at the stake black and white dance. After the dance they went to friend's houses to party longer. Mason, Riker, and Cord were playing video games until midnight when Mike took them to see the fireworks and be loud/ obnoxious.
Maybe one of these days we'll celebrate New Year's Eve together, but prob not for awhile since the teenagers usually would rather be with friends than their parents. Until then I guess I'll stick to making time and a half on the holiday that I really don't care about and would much rather work on instead of Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment