Saturday, January 21, 2012

Georgie

Introducing, Chelsea's new best friend, Georgie. We bought this car from my sister for Chelsea. It needs a little ...... love, but otherwise it's perfect for her (and cheap). After taking a month and a half to get it to pass the nevada smog inspection, we were finally able to officially register it. So now it's all ours!! It gets her where she needs to be and she is very helpful with running kids around which is great for me.
Once we knew it was official then she went ahead and made it "her own". She loves snoopy so now he travels with her.
She took off the BYU sticker (sorry Eric) and changed it to her favorite - Go Aggies!
I have no idea what's up with the playdoh. I'm sure it's an inside joke with her and her friends.

1 comment:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

HI!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe Chelsea is driving!! Too much. Congrats on the car and so happy to see that you are all well!!