Monday, January 2, 2012

Male Bonding

The past weekend I've noticed a little male bonding going on.  First, we got the air hockey table set up in the play room that we received for Christmas.  Cord LOVES to play and begs everyone to play with him.  I love air hockey.  I hope it gets used a lot. 




Mike then set up a massive tent in the boys room so they can go "camping".  Although I don't think it counts towards Mason's camping merit badge.  When I asked Cord why they needed the space heater he stated it was because it was because it was "cold outside" while hugging himself.  It was representing their fire.  At night the boys would sit inside their tent and read before they fall asleep.



Good night sweet boys.  Sweet Dreams!  Enjoy your tent because school starts tomorrow and then mommy is going to make your bed and put away your sheets. :)

No comments: