I took Cord down to the Bass Pro shops because we knew that Santa was down there. Cord's prepared his list and he was already for the visit. When it was his turn he was RUNNING down the red carpet toward Santa. So cute. One of those moments I hope to always remember. He climbed right up on his lap and had an interesting conversation that included his hope for a big red lightening mcqueen race car. After the visit, Cord got to play some of the fun games they have there including shooting at targets and playing with remote control trucks, cars, and trains. After playing he asked if he could go visit with Santa again. Nope, the line is too long so we wandered around the store to look at all the big animals they have there. He declared that it was a really fun store. I agree. And it's cheaper than a zoo.

No comments:
Post a Comment