That which does not kill me, only serves to make me stronger
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Cord and Momma day
On Friday Cord and I had a fun morning together. First we went to his preschool and decorated some fun book bags. Then we headed to the library. Cord likes to play with the fun games and activities that they have there in the children's section. Then he gets to pick some more videos and books to take home. It was such a nice day we decided to go to the park and have a picnic. It's days like this that I feel like I'm actually being a "good mom". I just wish we had more moments like this and that I had more energy to do more fun things with him. He is growing up before my eyes. I love the little moments when he'll snuggle with me and we are just together. He'll climb on my lap and say "momma, I want you". It makes my heart smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment