Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cleaning out the email

I have like over 1000 emails in my inbox. With a little free time while watching tv at night, I've been working on cleaning it out. I found this email sent by my grandma mathews on February 23, 2010. She didn't do much with the computer ever but I love reading her words and wanted to preserve them when I print my book. I love her and miss her. It's been over a year since we lost her. I love having Chester by my side as a reminder of her. This is what she sent......

"Jalyn you are wonderful. Let me count all the reason I love you. I can't. It would take forever I enjoyed the pictures so much I can't begin to tell you. What beautiful children you have. They all looked like models. In 30 minutes I take my last drink of water before I go to the hospital. I have to be there at 9 AM so I can sit around and wait for an hour and a half before they operate. I will be in the hospital for three days and than go to rehab for a few days. If Terri wasn't here I wouldn't be able to write this letter. I am such a slow learner I keep forgetting how I am suppose to do things. I check my e-mail and that's about it. Jalyn I can't begin to tell you how much I love you and your family and appreciate you. Well I have got to get ready for bed say a prayer for me love Grandma Gum"

No comments: