Sunday, April 10, 2011

Saturday is a busy day

Yesterday was a busy day. I dropped Brianna off at the dance comp at 7:00 AM. Then I went home to get Mason and drop him off at the pool. After Mason was done earning his merit badge, I took Chelsea out shopping. We need to get started painting her room but needed to pick out the bed set she wanted in order to pick out the right paint colors. She immediately fell in love with this set and it was on sale! We added a few fun textured pillows to make it perfect. Now we can pick paint and get started on making her room fabulous! Then we worked on unpacking the boxes in her room so she could actually see the floor. It was like Christmas for her. She was going through boxes that she packed back in Ivins. We found all of her dance trophies. That brought back a lot of memories. Her room looks so much bigger now. Her daddy has hung up these hooks on the wall so she can hang up her guitars. Super cool. One guitar is the cheap one we bought in Mass to get her interested. The other one is the nice one we recently got her. She'll be starting lessons the end of the month. We really want to support and encourage her talent. She loves to sit on her bed and play in the privacy of her own room. I love to hear the music coming from the walls.






While I was busy running kids and helping Chelsea unpack, Mike was outside working on the pool and fixing the sprinklers in front. Cord is his little shadow whenever he is working outside. Mike did leave this for me on the table. Why is it that homegrown flowers smell so much better than store bought ones? They are beautiful. I love all the colors and think the purple one is very interesting. For the last 3 weeks Mike has been working on the pool almost every night. He has pronounced it "READY" for the plunge. I have the cutest pool boy on the block! Now we just need the warm weather to come back. I'm ready to sit in the hot tub and relax, especially after busy days like saturays.

No comments: