Saturday, April 16, 2011

First REAL dip in the pool

Thanks to all the hard work my hubby for the last 3 weeks, the pool is finally ready and it's finally warm enough so we loved jumping in. It was the perfect beginning for our spring break. When the pool got a little cold, the kids would go jump in the hot tub. It was relaxing for me just to sit in the sun and enjoy watching my kids have fun. I decided that I need to just sit and enjoy life more often. Chelsea is MIA because she was at a movie with some friends.






Brianna was jumping in and the boys are trying to shoot her with their water cannons.

I have a corner of roses that are in full bloom. I love it. There are so many beautiful colors. I also love that my husband keeps my vase full of the beautiful roses on my table. He is so thoughtful!!

No comments: