Friday, July 16, 2010

Mason lately

So my son headed out to another overnight scout campout this afternoon. They have to hike 1/2 mile up to their campsite so we loaded him up with all his goods. I just hope he doesn't fall over backwards because the pack weighs almost as much as him. They are camping at Mount Charleston. Tomorrow they get to go on a 5 mile hike. I didn't tell him that, wasn't sure if he would go or not. At least he'll be with his friend, Nicholas.

Also, we have been working on this project over the last month. I now know more about Maryland that I ever thought I wanted to. I actually think it would be a fun place to visit someday. He had to put together a board with some of the things he learned. He had this idea all on his own. He wanted to make the background the flag of Maryland. I thought it was a great idea. He did most of the work on it and I thought he did a great job. On Monday he gets to do a presentation for the class.

No comments: