Then later tonight he announces that he has a loose tooth. He won't let me close to it because he has this absurd idea that I will "say I won't pull it but then yank it without telling him". I may have done that once a long time ago. I don't even think I did it to him but maybe to his sisters. But it doesn't matter what I say, he won't let me take a look. A few minutes later he announces that he has pulled his tooth by himself. I guess that's one "disconnected" cavity.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
2 comments:
That is hillarious about the tooth. My kids also won't let me near their mouth when they have a loose tooth. I have yanked a couple and not given them notice. I just pulled 2 in the past week of Jessika's. The second one she consented for me to pull it, because it was bugging her.
Also, tell Mike congratulations on graduating. That is awesome. Hopefully we will see you move back up here soon. :)
Post a Comment