Sunday, May 23, 2010

Carrie Underwood Concert

I forgot my camera, but was able to find some cool picture (better than what I would have been able to take) on-line that other people posted. I wanted to remember the cool things she did and that's the reason for this post.

First act of the night "Sons of Sylvia". They were a little wierd for all of us except Chelsea who really liked them.


Second act - Craig Morgan. I had never heard his name, but was surprised that I recognized almost of all his songs. Great preformer!


And then the real show begins. Complete with a lot of costume and scenery changes.








A couple highlights of the night (besides the flying blue truck) were when she sang the song dedicated to her mom with a slide show of pics of her growing up, and the virtual duet with Randy Travis. I could have sworn he was there, but it was just his image on the screen.




Another very cool part of the evening is when she had on this dress and the images spread from her to the screens behind her growing bigger and bigger. I'd never seen anything like it!



The End! I hated for the night to end!

1 comment:

momzone said...

Loved your blog today. The car looks wonderful. Carrie's show looks awesom. Looking forward to seeing you. Can you tease your hair a little higher?