One way to keep the boys quiet during sacrament meeting is to give them some paper and have them draw. Mason always comes up with some interesting cartoon with a lot of detail and he always has some story behind what's going on. This week Cord surprised me with this drawing. This is the first drawing he did all by himself that shows he really knows what goes where (kind-of, I mean we don't have arms coming out our ears but you know what I mean). I was so impressed as he would say the body part he was drawing. Just wanted to document this day in history. As side note - he drew with his left hand. I guess we have 3 and 3 in our family.

I'm not sure what the story behind this weeks cartoon that Mason drew, but i'm not sure it was totally appropriate for church. Looks a little violent. But I still love all the details that he does.
No comments:
Post a Comment