Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baptism weekend

We made a quick trip to St. George this weekend to attend the baptism of my niece, Rebekah Gentry. We have been looking forward to this for a while and were so glad we were close enough to be there. What a beautiful little girl!


It feels good to be with family!

After partying with family, the girls snuck off to spend a little time with some friends. Brianna took in a movie with Sasha, Chelsea had a late night with Sarah and Taylor. As I was driving through Ivins at midnight I took in the silence and marveled at how bright the stars were. I had the thought that even though we have been in Vegas for a year, I still feel more at home in Ivins. Maybe someday....?

2 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Hopefully someday soon....we want u back!

Angela said...

I missed seeing you. Let me know when you are in town next. Glad you had a great weekend.