Friday, April 2, 2010

Maritime Museum

After Lindsay's blog about their trip to San Diego and talked about how much they enjoyed the Maritime museum, I put it on our "must do" list. Thanks for the tip, we had so much fun here. It's a collection of 5 different ships/ submarines to explore. We also took a 45 minute boat tour around the harbor. It was a different perspective to see San Diego and it was cool to hear about the city.

One of the trials of this trip was all the fights Mason and I got into so I took a picture of him throwing a fit. The problem was that he would be perfectly happy sitting at home in his pj's playing video games for a week and didn't want to branch out and try something new.



I love this picture is that mean? Cord did not want to wear his life jacket on the boat but didn't have a choice. He stopped crying shortly after the ride started, especially after we saw some seals playing in the water.























Thats how we all felt, tired! We had planned to go do some shopping at seaport village but we were too tired.

No comments: