Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve


We enjoyed our last visit for 2009 to St. George. My sister Maria risked her family's life to come down on wed through a snowstorm in Salt Lake so we could have a night to be together and play games. Because I work tonight, we had to leave St. George in the morning but not before we made the kids dress up and take a pic for the family calendar. Tonight I work, Chelsea has a babysitting job, and the other kids will stay home and celebrate with daddy. We have a good view of the strip so the kids can go up on the balcony to see the fireworks. I also got the kids some confetti poppers and sparkling cider in the "fancy cups" to ring in the new year! Who knows where 2010 will take us?

1 comment:

Linz said...

Happy New years! Looks like a great time!!

PS - I ordered my blog books!! I did one for each year and I can't wait to get it! Thank you so much for sending that link! I had looked at another company, but it was so much work! This one was perfect! Thanks!!!