Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mathews Family Reunion


This week was our Mathews family reunion in Brianhead. The Great Grandma Mathews had paid for a couple of cabins up there for us to be together. Most of the family was up there the whole week, but because I had to work and Mason & Chelsea had school (mason is on year round while chelsea is taking an extra class to get ahead) we drove up there Wed. night to join in the festivities. Today we spent time in the cabins doing crafts with the kids, making sock puppets and putting on various shows, doing skits, trying to hike to the tallest point in Brianhead but the road was blocked because of snow (yes, I know it's june - go figure), and having a wienee roast at Yankee Meadow by a lake. Of course I took a million pictures, but here are the highlights for today.












No comments: