Sunday, June 7, 2009

Father's and Sons


We missed our own ward's Father's and sons but thats OK because Mike and Mason were invited to go with his brother to their's this weekend. And that was even better because they got to stay in his brother's tent trailer instead of having to mess with setting up a tent. Mason was in heaven because he loves spending time with his dad and his cousin. Cord was not old enough this year so he got to hang with the girls this weekend. Where is dad's sense of adventure?????



The girls and I also enjoyed our weekend. Brianna was invited to a sleepover to celebrate the ending of school (for the girls, mason still has school until Aug 7th). On Friday night we rented movies and hung out in our pj's. Saturday Chelsea got to go to a movie with her cousins Kayla and Rachel. But we did miss the boys and were happy to see them saturday night.

1 comment:

The Metzgers said...

We were out of town for our fathers and sons. I knew the boys would be so disappointed, so I didn't tell them it was happening.