Another christmas tradition is going to see the nutcracker ballet. We usually go with cousins and grandma, but once again that is just not going to happen this year. We really wanted to head back to NYC and see the ballet there, but it just wasn't possible. So the next best thing.... a ballet company from Albany NY came to springfield and preformed in symphony hall. This is the place that we went to see the symphony with our friends. I love the inside and all the details of the decor. The ballet was nice. Brianna's favorite dancers are the chinese dance and the arabian dancer. I really enjoy the second half the best as well.
This is a pic inside symphony hall. See what i mean about the details? I guess if we would have stayed, Mike would have had his graduation ceremony here. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment