Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas decor


Whenever I think about my "dream house" there are a couple things I have always wanted: 1) a large front room window where could put my christmas tree and 2) a fireplace to have nice cozy fires and hang the stockings. This house happens to have both so we are loving the christmas decorations.


There is a story behind these stockings. My grandma handmade a stocking for each grandchild so that when we came up to SLC for christmas, we would have presents inside. Then we started to get married. They are so much work that she decided not to make them for spouses, but we would inherit ours. So when I got married I decided to make Mike one. Then I made one for Chelsea, and you get the idea. So everytime I hang up our stockings, I think of my grandma. The kids like them because each one is a little bit different just for them.

Can you believe it's only 10 days away???????

No comments: