Today we got the call that Mason has been waiting for "school has been cancelled because we are getting a huge snow storm". We heard about the snow that you folks in st. george were getting and we felt left out. We didn't even see a snowflake until after lunch and then it dumped 8-12 inches of snow in a few hours. To pass the time, I was able to get out the gingerbread kits that I had bought before Thanksgiving. Its an annual tradition, although we usually are doing at grandmas house with all cousins. So while we missed the company, the kids were able to have a lot of time to get creative with their houses and had a good time. Every year they just get better and better. I was grateful for a day to just relax at home, and I didn't know when we were going to have time to do this activity. It all worked out great. Cord was upgraded this year from watching, to having his own graham crackers to decorate. It will take a few years before he upgrades to having his own house to do. By the end of it they are all sick from eating all the candy that doesn't end up on their houses. But the best part from missing a day of school for snow...... we don't have to make it up in June because we won't be here (hahahaha)
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment