Today Brianna's class had a special parent appreciation day. They sang songs that each group made up themselves and served their parents treats. This is Brianna with her teacher Mrs. McCullough. She kept talking about how well Brianna has adjusted to this move. She has made great friends and just jumped right into the class. It's good to hear. They will have a 5th grade graduation ceremony thursday morning. Everyone was challenged to write a grad speech and then 1 person from each class would be chosen to deliver their speech. Brianna got chosen!!! So now we get to practice a speech with everything else going on.


This is Brianna's 5th grade class.
This is Brianna's song. My camera had a hard time turning on in time so I missed the beginning. They wrote this song to the tune from Emily Osmond's "I don't think about it". It starts out...."I don't think about, I don't think about it, even though you are right by my side. Your always there giving me all my math answers. Your always get me a cake for my birthday."
1 comment:
Yea Brianna!! That is great! She is a doll!
Post a Comment