So here we go again!! We are spending the weekend packing up since we have to be out the end of June and the kids and I will be in Utah. I guess it's a good thing we didn't unpack everything, so it makes it a little easier. But I do miss my helpers (shelley). It's not as much fun to pack up by yourself. But on the bright side, just 5 more days and we will be on a plane headed home :)

I am excited about the house we are moving to. I do think it has A/C which will be nice, plus it is all on 1 floor (except the playroom downstairs). As we (I mean Mike) are hauling boxes down 3 flights of stairs, we will all be excited to be on the same floor. We will be able to pick up the keys to the new place on monday and Mike can start moving boxes into the garage. This way he can do the boxes a little at a time and then get some helpers to move the furniture that last saturday. Then we get to put everything together when we get back. I hope this is the last move until it's time to come home.
2 comments:
This looks like a nice place. Some days I think no stairs would be a great thing...one more time to move, then you can move HOME.... yeah. See ya Soon!!!!B
oh we can't wait to see you guys....should we plan for Friday the 20th for the party? Let me know! Wish I were there to help pack...to bring you back home!
Post a Comment