As we are getting ready to sign out from Hazelwood Ave and head back to Utah for a well needed vacation, I thought I'd introduce you to a couple new friends here in Mass. This is Mason's friend Kenny. He is in Mason's 3rd grade class and they have gotten together several times to play. It's nice for him to have a couple good friends here.

This is MaryPat. She is the wonderful lady who has been babysitting Cord for me while I sleep. We have been very lucky to have found her. Cord loves to go there and be with the kids. He gets excited when he sees her and he hates to leave. She reminds me a lot of my Aunt Terri which is why I was immediately drawn to her. MaryPat has her elementary teaching degree, but decided to stay at home with her kids. She love kids and goes out of her way to provide good opportunities for them to learn. Because we are staying here in Longmeadow, we will be able to have her continue to watch Cord after school starts again. Cord looks a little "drunk" because we had just woken him up from his nap so he could go to the doctor for his 18 month check up. He has only gained 3 oz since 3 months ago when we took him. At least he is slowing down, but he is still my little budda baby :).
No comments:
Post a Comment