Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Temple Square

 
When the kids were little, we used to take them to temple square all the time.  But it's been awhile and they don't really remember it.  That's why we stopped in SLC on our way up to Bear Lake.  I loved sitting in this room with my kids and talk to Cord about Jesus. While we were there, I had a lot of fond memories of being at temple square with my grandparents.  Sometimes I really do miss them.  It was weird to be in Salt lake and not be at their house.


We explored all of the visitor centers.  They had a really neat replica of the SLC temple that showed all of the rooms inside.  I loved telling my kids how much I love the temple.




 
The Joseph Smith Memorial building was so beautiful.  I could see Brianna already planning her dream wedding reception there.



The view from the top



 
Mason spent some time in the family history center.  Here's our group photo for the day

No comments: