Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines day

I don't usually care to much for Valentines day but I wanted to make it fun for the kids.  I found these fun candy boxes for them so I filled it with chocolate and left them on the counter for the kids to find.
 
Cord made this cute valentine at school.  I was so excited to get a valentine from my baby until I opened it,,,,,,

 
It's not for me, Its for Mason.  "Dear Mason.  How are you today?  Good  when you are good then I love you."


I asked Cord why his valentine was so mad.  He said that it was because nobody sent it a Valentine.


I'm so glad I still have a child who gets to prepare and hand out Valentines at school.  It's the best part of the holiday. 

My attempt at making heart shaped pancakes for the kids for breakfast.

 
After the kids went to school, Michael surprised me with this beautiful necklace.  I was totally surprised because we have an agreement not to do anything for eachother for Valentines, especially since our anniversary is the next day.  It has small diamonds on the angel wings.  I totally love it and it makes me feel really special.  He's so thoughtful. 


 
I got to go be a mommy helper at Cord's class.  It love being a part of his life at school.





I'm not sure why Cord has such anger issues.  His "love bug" is also mad.


 
Going outside to have treats and run off the sugar buzz.


 
It's fun to see the art projects hanging on the wall at the school.



Once again I get shafted on the love train.  First Mason, then the dog.

"On Valentines Day I like to give Valentines cards".






No comments: