16 years ago our family was blessed with another beautiful baby girl. Hard to believe that much time has passed. We've had a great weekend celebrating Brianna's birthday. Friday Brianna got her new iphone. I think she was a little excited.
Saturday afternoon we went to see the movie "Wreck it Ralph" as a family and that night Mike and I took her out to eat at her favorite restaurant, Lucille's (a BBQ place).
After dinner, she met up with her friends at the Stake dance. She got home around 11:30. I hurried her off to bed knowing what was coming. Just after midnight, Clair and Lahi snuck into her room and kidnapped her. They hauled her off to ihop for celebrate on her "real" birthday.
Today is her real birthday and she's lucky because she gets to dress up and go to church. She is officially a Laurel today. Isn't she beautiful!
We then had a special family dinner and then had an ice cream cake. We finished the night with family movie night and watched the new Spiderman movie. That's a lot of celebrating. She does have a party planned with her friends that will happen at the end of the month so stay tuned.
Close your eyes and make a wish. I hope they all come true.


No comments:
Post a Comment