At Brianna's last dance concert at school there was an obnoxious lady sitting in the row in front of us taking pictures through the whole thing. They have posted all over the program not to take pictures or video and they even announced it a couple times during the program, but that didn't stop her. She wasn't using a flash but you could hear the shutter going off the whole time. Brianna said she could even hear it from the stage. Anyway, these pictures showed up on facebook. Brianna noticed that she was in some of them so she tagged herself so I could get them. I'm glad I at least got something out of that obnoxious lady who didn't think any of the rules applied to her. So I hope you enjoy these pictures, I at least did. Brianna had a solo through a lot of this piece.
Terrorism Won, Get Over It
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment