Sunday, April 15, 2012

Prom


Chelsea has a really talented, high-tech, boyfriend. He took the above picture using her as his muse for a class project. Prom is coming up and we've been anxiously awaiting to see how he was going to ask her. I guess it's a sign of the times when your boyfriend creates an AP just for you. He put this fun AP that he created on her ipod. It said "for Chelsea". When she opened it, the following screen popped up along with some awesome music......

 
At the bottom there is a button for "yes" and one for "no". When you hit the NO button and big frowny face comes up. When you hit YES a big "yay" screen pops up. So now she has an official date for prom. I can't wait to dress her up. I've been waiting for this day for 17 years. :)

1 comment:

Linz said...

How fun!!! I can't wait to see what dress she picks out!!