We've had a great day!! Dave and Susie came down yesterday with their family. We've loved having them here. Last night Susie and I were making pies and other items for dinner. And today it was so nice and relaxing to work together to prepare our family feast. Mike's parents came down today and it was nice to be together for dinner. Mike made a fantastic fried turkey (like always). This was our first Thanksgiving in our new house. After dinner we had pie and watched football. The best 2 parts of Thanksgiving. Well, the boys watched football while Susie and I challenged the other girls to a game of Just Dance on the wii. Chelsea said she got video of us, I'm sure I was fabulous. My favorite part of Thanksgiving is when we write down some of the things we are thankful for and add them to the bowl on the table. Then we read them and try to guess who wrote them. You can't write "my family" or "heavenly father/ Jesus" so some really interesting things emerge.











Hey guys let me take a picture.....

OK, now for real......

HaHa, OK now for real.............. whatever :)




Some of the things in our thankful bowl include:
Friends, dance teachers, family (I just had to write it), my bed, covers, blanket, etc, kids that show their talents, Chester, momma 1, my dreams, a job i like, food, entertainment, house, thankful for change, sketchbook and pencils, my school, music, health, two legs, thankful the family came over for dinner so I wouldn't have to work on the house, laptop, paid vacations, talents, technology, thankful that the family came over to watch football, driver's license and gas, new house, new floors, new kitchen, medications, guitar, time, cars, money, x-box, halo reach, karate, momma 2, memories, my room, dance studios, good educations, Guapo (dave & susie's dog), my shirt, artistic & storytelling abilities, that Chelsea stabbed my hand with a pen, and Grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment