Friday, November 11, 2011

Brianna's birthday bash

Brianna has been unsure of how she wanted to celebrate her 15th birthday. She has a TON of friends from school, dance, and church. Her friend Maddy also has a birthday next week so they've been thinking about a joint celebration. So Brianna finally decided to have a celebration with all her dance and school friends this weekend, then another celebration next weekend with church friends. She was totally in charge of planning it. Luckily they were out of school thursday and friday. The girls came over thursday night for a pasta dinner. Then they rocked the house with their Just Dance on the wii (of course dancers love to dance anytime). Mike took Mason out of the house to escape the raging estrogen and see a "manly" movie. Cord on the other hand loved being with the girls. He was really cute as a dancer. He even loved "cuddling with the ladies" the next morning. The girls are good about entertaining themselves and having fun just being together. I think it was about 2:00 AM when I finally asked the girls to go into her room and close the door so we could go to sleep. I'm not sure how much sleep they actually got. I do hope she had a great birthday though!

This amazing cake was made by Brianna's friend, Victoria's mom. It was super yummy. I didn't get why it said "are you jumping on the trees" until they told me it was a reference to "Kid History" which is all the rage right now on you tube. Then all the girls started quoting the episodes while we were lighting the candles, which were also sparklers. I hope Brianna got her birthday wish even though it took about 15 tries to get all the candles out (thanks to Lucy relighting one as soon as she blows another out :)













No comments: